Snehalaya is participating Online Giving Challenge “LetzChange 2015” powered by LetzDream Foundation, Delhi. Previously we participated in GiveIndia’s “iGive” India Giving Challenge 2014 and donors response was good. On this yearend period we have another one grand opportunity to raise fund through LetzChange Campaign. This online campaign is started on 1st February and end on 25th March. We are showcasing Rehabilitation Center project on page with the target amount of Rs. 83.23 Lakhs for the period. Some exiting offer we can gain from this online giving challenge mentioned page on LetzChange is https://letzchange.org/c/fundraising-challenge-15/?utm_source=nonprofit-mail&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=fundraising-challenge-15
Some Important Points:
· Donations through debit card, credit card, cash card and internet banking are only acceptable
· Only online transactions so donation through cheque or cash not possible
· Donation in foreign currency not possible
· Snehalaya will issue donation receipt after receipt MIS report from LetzChange
· Donation amount upto Rs. 2,500 will match 100% by LetzChange e.g. Rs. 2000 by donor Rs. 2000 by LetzChange
· Donation amount above Rs. 2,500 will match Flat Rs. 2,500 for any amount e.g. Rs. 4,000 by donor Rs. 2,500 by LetzChange
· Only unique donors are consider for matching amount and not applicable for repeat donor
Snehalaya Profile: https://letzchange.org/nonprofits/snehalaya/
We request to you please give a visit to Project Link and donate generously for the cause. Your donation will utilize for Rehabilitation Center’s Children.
Please HELP US TO HELP OTHERS… and share this with your friends & family.